Korean poster which has been making it’s way around
Protesting sexual harassment and violence against women
ETIQUETTE FOR MEN AT NIGHT
- Remember that your presence can be threatening to women walking alone at night
- If a woman is walking in front of you alone at night, slow down. You walking quickly or speeding up can be and in most cases is threatening
- If you’ve been drinking and are drunk, go straight home.
- Do not pick a fight or aggravate women walking at night
- Do not take off your clothes or publicly urinate
- Be careful to make sure you do not touch or hit someone, even on accident.
- If, late at night, you come to a situation in which you and a woman have to ride an elevator together, let her go up first and wait for the elevator to come back down.
- If there’s a woman in a public restroom (There are Korean public restrooms with no gender or sex markings that are open to all people), wait for her to finish and come out first before using the restroom.
- Report broken streetlights to the police
- Tell other men about these rules and that they have a responsibility to not threaten women walking at night
[06.06.13] Hello Mnet - AJ’s surprise birthday party
[Trans] Jaeseop: Are you guys doing well?!
Kevin: Yes, of course we are!!! Our music video teaser is coming out! Spread the news in New York!!! kekekeke
Hoon: We miss you Jaeseop-ah~~~ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♥
Soohyun: Jaeseop we miss you. KissMe’s are also dying to see you ㅠㅠ
[FAN-TAKEN] Kibum after Shin-Okubo event 120911 (cr: jyunamira@Ameblo)
hừm… ảnh này nhìn ảnh ngớ quá hầy10 notes
Em ơi cho ss tấm này nhaa~ nhìn yêu quá à :”>140 notes
Credit: www.kimjaeseop.com5 notes
OOOOhhhhh sooooooo cuteee <3
Source + Credits: @joycelim007